The Rev. Dave Ter Beest
Here is The Rev. Ter Beest as quoted in the Sioux City Journal:
"I see the artist expressing extreme hate against out nation, our government, our citizens and our military. There are better ways to express one's idea about government and people than a public display of hate."
Views Rev. Ter Beest endorses are also expressed in the letter from the Orange City American Legion, which appeared in the Captiol-Democrat.
"I see the artist expressing extreme hate against out nation, our government, our citizens and our military. There are better ways to express one's idea about government and people than a public display of hate."
Views Rev. Ter Beest endorses are also expressed in the letter from the Orange City American Legion, which appeared in the Captiol-Democrat.
1 Comments:
I agree these remarks by the artist can be read as expressing hatred, but they could also be expressing deep concern for the nation of which he is a part. The actual situations he mentions are incontrovertible, unfortunately. I think he is in mourning for the USA. He mourns the difference between what it could be and what it is at present. A black flag in this context is appropriate.
Post a Comment
<< Home